Parents advised to let children choose their interested profession
Dimapur, July 16 (MExN): Dr. Nicky Kire, MLA, Advisor, Music Task Force (MTF) and Chairman, Nagaland Khadi Industrial Board (NKVIB) advised the parents to trust their children and let them choose their interested profession. He was addressing the Tenyimi Students’ Union, Mokokchung (TSUM), 15th general conference on July 14 at Mayangnokcha Higher Secondary School, auditorium under the theme ‘Together towards Tomorrow’.
The occasion was graced by Dr. Nicky Kire as the chief guest and Murohu Chotso, Deputy Commissioner, Mokokchung, as the guest of honour. Dr. Nicky Kire stressed on the theme and urged the student community that together towards tomorrow should not be confined only to Tenyimi community but also to all communities of the Nagas. He further encouraged the students to be more open minded and professionalised their skill. DC Mokokchung Murohu Chotso also encouraged the student community to take competitive exam seriously instead of wasting their times involving in social activities.
TSUM President, Seyiekolie Khro in a press release stated that the occasion was marked by different cultural folk songs from different institution units presenting unity in diversity.
- Drowsy young drivers have increased crash risk
- NSCN (K) issues “expulsion azha”
- Rare bearcat found in Assam
- Gandhi’s ‘blood sample’ fails to sell
- A call for ‘inclusive growth’
- Dziesetuonuo Linyü: A Dream Conquered
- Thejaselhou Yhome tops as NPSC final results declared
- India govt targets ‘foreign funding’
- Guns are displayed on packs of confiscated methamphetamine
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 953