NCP Longleng meet held
Dimapur, July 22 (MExN): A meeting of NCP Longleng District was held at Longleng to discuss selection of party candidate under 50 A/C and 49 A/C. A press note issued by Kamshhing Phom, President NCP, 50 A/C Longleng stated that all party office bearers and public attended the meeting chaired by V Apong Phom, vice president, NCP 50 A/C Longleng.
Speaking in the meeting, C Thanglaü Angh, president, NCP Longleng district, called upon the public, irrespective of rich or poor, male or female, to exercise their franchise in the coming general election 2013. He said that the NCP party never follows the “money temptation” but follow the party principles, as the party is farsighted and have a vision to develop Nagaland, particularly 50 A/C and 49 A/C.
- Nagaland oil plan struck down
- NMA for fast track courts in Nagaland
- Naga schoolgirls play at Khedi Baptist School in Kohima Village, Nagaland
- SA choke again as England reach final
- Career counseling for science students in Dmp
- PHED and PWD workcharge employees write to CM
- Armed tax collector apprehended
- ‘Nagaland silk is world’s best’
- Akuluto VK area resolves non cooperation against NSCN (K)
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 808