NSF wants NU to recant contract
Dimapur, July 30 (MExN): The Naga Students’ Federation (NSF) reminds the Nagaland University authorities of Nagaland University to terminate its current contract with Mindlogicx Infratech Ltd, the firm blamed for botching up this year’s degree results.
The NSF has asked the university to ‘expedite the process of termination and to notify every detail phenomenon of the legal proceedings’ to the organization as agreed upon on July 6 joint meeting in NU’s Lumami campus.
A press release from the NSF received here today reiterated its stance to “re-adopt the manual way of evaluation and declaration of results while legal proceeding is on against the Mindlogicx Company.” The NSF cautioned that it would not “compromise with careers of the younger generation.” Mindlogicx and “some former officials of NU” have taken the University for a Ride too long, the NSF said.
The press release appended by NSF President Kelhouneizo Yhome and Assistant General Secretary Tongpang Ozukum said the federation will not allow Mindlogicx to continue with the contract at any cost.
“Therefore in order to avoid further confusion and confrontation with the students’ community and also keeping in mind the difficulties and mental unrest undergone by thousands of students, the NU authority must take appropriate and swift measures to terminate the contract with Mindlogicx.”
- ‘Vigilance Commission alone cannot combat corruption’
- UPPK insurgents surrender in Manipur
- Oil & Natural Gas a “matter of state issue”: TR Zeliang
- One arrested for rape of minor
- NSYA and NSSU appeal for justice
- DC Mokokchung cautions travelers
- CRPF man drags Assam MLA by hair
- Border tension creates Mariani trouble
- The ‘undercover’ preacher at work ...
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 1043