Kohima District Level Science Seminar 2012
Kohima, August 4 (MExN): The Kohima District Level Science Seminar 2012 on the topic “Mathematics in India; Past, Present and Future” organised by District Education Officer, Kohima was held here Friday at Baptist High. Altogether 16 participants from various educational institutions joined the seminar. The winners of the science seminar included; Ist- Khriekesanuo Theunuo Little Flower Higher Secondary School, 2nd- Thejasenuo Kire, Don Bosco Higher Secondary School, 3rd (i) Khrienuo Liezietsu, Mezhur Higher Secondary School (ii) Arunanand VJ, St. Mary’s Cathedral Higher Secondary School. The winners of first and second positions will represent Kohima district at the forthcoming state level science seminar to be held on August 29 at Government Higher Secondary School, Kohima.
- Four years on, genocide continues off the battlefield
- Justifying borderlines
- Unravelling the Indian curry
- Building a culture of Love
- Questions of North East India...
- Why we condemn crimes
- Finding Answers beyond Science & Archeology
- Questions to the government
- Prayer, spirituality gets the doctors' nod
- France Cannes
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 933