Kiphire dist unit NCSU meet resolves
Dimapur, August 8 (MExN): The Kiphire district unit, Nagaland Contractors’ & Suppliers’ Union (NCSU) held its meeting on August 7 at its union treasurer in Kiphire town.
After thorough deliberation in regard to its long pending bills the Union resolved to support its head office decision “Resolution adopted at the general meeting on July 18, 2012 for revocation of cabinet decision. The Union said the department (state government) had already verified twice through DLVC and SLVC. In this, the Union informed its entire bonafide members to support and cooperate its head office NCSU direction in any form of democratic agitation.
The Union also urged its members to renew their registration identity card within 3 months from the date of publication. This was stated in a release issued by Holise Sangtam, president NCSU, Kiphire district unit.
- Scientists discover new TB drug
- Early childhood diet linked to heart condition
- Treat your taste buds with mock meats
- Proper sleep lowers risk of diabetes in men
- World's first paediatric hand transplant program begins
- Slip into slip dress for night out
- A guide to healthy skin during monsoon
- Bradley Cooper voted man with sexiest hair
- Brazil to produce H1N1 flu vaccine
- Child's IQ linked to early weight gain
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 825