NUNTSA visit campuses of Nagaland University
Dimapur, August 8 (MExN): The office bearers of Nagaland University Non-Teaching Staff Association (NUNTSA) Hqrs: Lumami visited the three sister campuses of Nagaland University, Viz. Kohima, Medziphema and Dimapur on August 2 and 3. They held interactive meeting with the general body of all campuses.
NUNTSA General Secretary, C. Mhonbemo Lotha in a press release stated that during the interactions with different bodies, the team deliberated upon various issues pertaining to development and progress of the University and welfare measures of the employees. It was a goodwill visit and the team called on all the members to serve the University with more dedication and sincerity in order to contribute towards building our University in achieving greater heights. The team also had an interaction with Pro Vice-Chancellor, Kohima, Dean, Medziphema and Administrative in-charge, Dimapur, who shared their valuable ideas and suggestions for the betterment of the University and service condition of the employees.
Meanwhile, the team expressed gratitude and appreciation to the sister campuses for the hospitalities rendered to the visiting team and for extending unflinching support to the cause of the Association. The Association further thanked the University Authority for extending support and cooperation for the visit.
- NPCC slams DAN's stand on ‘taxation’
- Abandoned woman dies in hospital
- Planning & Co-ordination officials inspect IWMP schemes in Dimapur district
- Call for entry into exhibit competition
- Nagaland News FILE
- 5th NAP Camp Phek observes World Blood Donors Day on June 14
- APO anguish over plight of Rengmas
- WDVCCA supports ACAUT and Ao Senden
- CRPO appeals Karbis and KPLT to withdraw ultimatum
- Deputy Commissioner Kohima issues directives for bandh/agitation/protests
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 756