Clean Tuensang drive receives support
Dimapur, August 8 (MExN): Setting a very positive trend, the Tuensang Sanitation Committee with the cooperation and support of the general public and well wishers are constantly conducting mass social work to keep the town clean.
District administration, DPRO, EE PWD (R&B), EE National highway, Power Department, P Chuba Chang MLA and Alemba Chang ex chairman TTC donated their private JCB. Puran Chand donated Rs 2000, Bazaar “A” sector union Tuensang town Rs 1500, Beso Chingmak Chang (Jagdish) and Lima president and secretary PTAMTOUTD, all the private vehicle owners, Mothers’ Association, GBs, Drivers Union, leaders of all sectors and all the general public actively participated in the social work.
The Committee convenor, pastor Mono and secretary pastor Azha Keyho on behalf of the sanitation committee appeal the general public of Tuensang town to extend full co-operation in the coming days.
- Community Café in Ukhrul launched
- Should Literature be ‘Taught’?
- Daring to speak: militarism and women’s human rights in Burma
- Trash is not ugly: Recycling scrap to make it look chic
- Peer Pressure
- Who Killed My Daughter?
- Taking music to the streets of Dimapur
- NE bands to create awareness on drug abuse
- Securing Mary’s Future
- Australia beat Iraq 1-0 to qualify for 2014 World Cup
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 746