Installation of Solar Water Heater
Dimapur, September 4 (MExN): Applicants are invited from interested public for installation of Solar Water Heater (SWH) in private houses, commercial establishments, hostels, hotels, and educational establishments etc during 2012-2013. New & Renewable Energy director Er. TS Angami in a press release informed that this facility will be available under Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission (JNNSM) where the beneficiary will bear 20% of the total cost. The various capacities available are: 100 LPD, 200 LPD, 500 LPD and 100 LPD. Application in plain paper should reach the concern office on or before October 31 bearing the following details; name and full postal address, mobile number and capacity desired in LPD.
- MEx FILE
- Art and craft workshop at BHSS Mangkolemba
- ‘Statistics & data vital for human resource development’
- CM inaugurates ‘best’ GMS building in Nagaland
- Four years on, genocide continues off the battlefield
- Justifying borderlines
- Unravelling the Indian curry
- Building a culture of Love
- Questions of North East India...
- Why we condemn crimes
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 938