Referee trials details for NPL
Dimapur, February 13 (MExN): The NPL management subsequent to announcing the referee trials to be held on February 16 and 17, has informed to the interested participants to report to DUDA guest house on February 16 latest by 12:00 noon. The management in a press note has informed that accommodations will be arranged for the trials. The referee trials will be conducted in the IG stadium by national level referees as mentioned in the previous press release. For any inquiries kindly contact Roko Angami 9436604945 or Chingwang Konyak 9774012957.
- Use of EVMs completely transparent and fair: ECI
- ACAUT in forefront of anti-corruption fight
- Nagaland News File
- Directives on recognition of service associations under state government
- Transport department notifies
- NMA questions govt on delay in payment of SSA teacher salaries
- Cong alleges LS election malpractice in Nagaland
- Major fire burns 5 vehicles in Kohima
- What led Adi to suddenly marry Rani in Italy?
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8868