Referee trials details for NPL
Dimapur, February 13 (MExN): The NPL management subsequent to announcing the referee trials to be held on February 16 and 17, has informed to the interested participants to report to DUDA guest house on February 16 latest by 12:00 noon. The management in a press note has informed that accommodations will be arranged for the trials. The referee trials will be conducted in the IG stadium by national level referees as mentioned in the previous press release. For any inquiries kindly contact Roko Angami 9436604945 or Chingwang Konyak 9774012957.
- Nagaland News File
- Spring Festival showcases folk dances & music
- Nagaland BJP team meets Ahluwalia
- Bandhs & harassments will be a thing of the past: Minister Azo
- Chief Guests: Chief Cash or Chief Cost?
- Promoting philately & stamp collection
- Poland Athletics Indoor Worlds
- State Government to regulate sale of acid
- Car rally to mark International Women’s Week in Kohima
- A view of snow-capped Mt. Saramati
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8717