ANAMA executive meeting on Feb 22
Dimapur, February 17 (MExN): All Nagaland Amateur Muaythai Association (ANAMA) executive members are informed that there will be an executive meeting of the Association on February 22 at 11:00 am at the residence of the president Takameren, Kohima. ANAMA, general secretary Botovi Achumi in a press release informed that the meeting will discuss the forth coming state coaching camp cum championship 2012 which will be held during the month of May 2012. All the affiliated district units are requested to submit their annual fees along with the names of the district office bearers during the meeting.
- BJP Ukhrul district conference held
- FGN clarifies on Tuensang shooting
- Benjongmenla Jamir is Miss Nagaland 2013
- One found murdered
- Hornbill pulls nearly 1 lakh visitors so far
- NPCC defers December 9 Kohima bandh
- Of Ancient Naga Morungs and 3G Mobile Technology
- What Psalm 23 reveals about God's character
- The African National Congress: Lessons for the Nagas
- The Unfinished Task Of The Good Samaritan...
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 4864