Its summer which means you’ll need lots of ways to get your hair off your neck. Follow up these easy hair styles to enhance your summer wardrobe!
My personal favourites are the classics: hair swept back into a low-slung ponytail or a top-knot bun or the full braid halo. Veronica Lake’s enviable waves are back: chic side-parted locks with brushed out curls and oodles of volume. If you’re not feeling brave enough for some of the quirky twisted styles, fall back on a simple side-plait or the side-swoop. Come on, you can pull off this trend in your sleep :)
Introducing our weekly style columnist, Arinaro Longkumer, a Political Science graduate from Delhi University's Lady Shri Ram College. She is the eve from the collaborative blog http://sinsofadamandeve.blogspot.in/ .
Way ahead of the fashion rat race, both in her sense of style and business, she is also the owner of Chica, one of the very first e-online fashion store on social networking site Facebook which spawned several Naga fashionistas to open similar e-stores.
A regular at lookbook, one of the worlds most popular uploading fashion site, Ari as her friends know her has been featured on Elle (2007), Vogue (May 2010), Vogue (Feb 2011).
- Thepfulhouvi on his clarification to TL Angami
- Appeal for intervention
- 4th NAP Thizama observes Nagaland Police Day
- Pastor’s refresher programme...
- Pride and Self-Advertisement
- Manipur govt’s eviction notice criticized
- Riot police detain a demonstrator
- NSAB team visits Rangapahar
- SASRD holds 19th parting social
- Fila store for sporty ones in Dimapur