ATMA Mon conducts training
Mon, February 16 (MExN): ATMA Mon (Mon Block) conducted two days demonstration and training programme on February 15 and 16 at Wangla village and Hongphoi village. The team was led by ATMA, Mon Block, Convener, T. Joakting Konyak as convener. At Wangla village, resource person T. Joakting spoke on the importance of spices and its cultivation. Later the trainees were taken to the field and taught them how to cultivate onion and coriander. The programme was attended by 39 farmers, and at the end of the Programme, seeds of coriander and onion were given away to them. At Hongphoi, the resource person Shenwang spoke on the scope and prospect of Silkworm rearing, and later T. Joakting taught them the importance of raising seedling in a raised seed-bed. The programme was attended by 36 farmers.
- Nagaland, India
- ‘Release all pending payments by Nov. 30’
- Sweden recognizes Palestinian state; Israel upset
- Rally against corruption & unabated taxation today
- Naga Hoho for open dialogue
- Foothill Road: Construction to resume
- Nagaland govt urged to decentralize power
- Naga women in Politics
- 'Rubber cultivation in North East vital to meet demand'
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 6901