ATMA Mon conducts training
Mon, February 16 (MExN): ATMA Mon (Mon Block) conducted two days demonstration and training programme on February 15 and 16 at Wangla village and Hongphoi village. The team was led by ATMA, Mon Block, Convener, T. Joakting Konyak as convener. At Wangla village, resource person T. Joakting spoke on the importance of spices and its cultivation. Later the trainees were taken to the field and taught them how to cultivate onion and coriander. The programme was attended by 39 farmers, and at the end of the Programme, seeds of coriander and onion were given away to them. At Hongphoi, the resource person Shenwang spoke on the scope and prospect of Silkworm rearing, and later T. Joakting taught them the importance of raising seedling in a raised seed-bed. The programme was attended by 36 farmers.
- US senator urges Myanmar to reform constitution
- Pressure for Gaza truce talks; death toll passes 800
- No survivors in Air Algerie plane crash
- JE and AES claim 252 lives in Assam
- Naga Hoho concerned at Ukhrul situation
- TSLD on Delhi killing
- Medical negligence can be criminal offence: Tripura HC
- Very bad week: Airline disasters come in a cluster
- What does it take to go cashless?
- Long odds for justice in MH17 disaster
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 10051