Promotion of gender equality through folk arts
Kohima, February 17 (MExN): The department of art & culture in collaboration with NEZCC Dimapur is organizing a programme “ Promotion of gender equality through folk arts” on February 28 at Sekruzu under Phek district at 10:00 AM. Cultural artistes from about 9 to 10 villages of Sekruzu area will be presenting various folk arts during the one day programme. Minister for health & family welfare Kuzholuzo (Azo) Nienu will be the chief guest.
- ‘Customary laws will continue to play an important role’
- Nagaland News File
- NPF Kohima Division ‘dumbfounded’ by allegations
- Model United Nations Workshop held at Kohima
- ED inaugurates new ramp for differently abled
- 'Increase in crimes against women alarming'
- New District Hospital for Longleng
- Finding our lives
- Workshop on Measles held in Zunheboto
- ‘Invest in the future, defeat malaria’
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 8929