Capacity building training held
Dimapur, February 17 (MExN): A capacity building training for mentor youth clubs was held at Kisama in order to help and guide and support the village level youth clubs in the state of Nagaland. The Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan has introduced a new scheme called the MENTOR YOUTH CLUBs. The Mentor youth clubs are selected from the active youth clubs affiliated to NYKs. A capacity building training programme of the office bearers of the selected mentor youth clubs was held from February 13 to 17 , 2012 at the Horti Exhibition hall, Heritage Village, Kisama under the guidance and supervision of the Zonal Director, NYKS Nagaland Zone, Kohima. Resource persons for training include Zavise Rume,SCERT, K. Kumar Singh DYC , Wokha . Y. Laxman Singh, District Youth Co-ordinator NYK, PHEK was the training In-charge.
- The political uncertainty and fate of Naga political issue!
- WUK concerned by “letter of threat” to RTI petitioner
- KCYA to celebrate Silver Jubilee
- Pfutseromi village gets panchayat hall
- Nagaland News File
- NSU Shillong releases ‘Odyssey’ magazine
- LFHSS release First Day Cover and Cancellation of Seal
- Azo graces Thuvopisumi Welfare Union silver jubilee celebration
- ‘Guardian of the Frontier Villages’ in promotion dilemma
- Nagaland contingent returns with Gold & Silver
1 Displaying 1 - 10 of 5055