Fire incident at Mon

Mon, March 8 (DIPR): A kitchen was partially damaged by the fire that broke out from a gas cylinder at Thamnan Ward of Mon town in the morning March 8. According to the housewife of the owner, a pin of the gas cylinder came out along with the cover when she was opening a new cylinder at the kitchen. The cylinder caught fire instantly before she could do anything but she managed to move the burning cylinder near the corridor, which prevented further damage of the kitchen. Fortunately the gas cylinder did not blast out. The Fire service rush to the spot and dosed off the fire.


Click here to subscribe to
The Morung Express e-Paper


Click here to download
The Morung Express App