Some few things I realised about Nagas in general during this pandemic are:
1. We are not grateful people; we complaint so much about everything.
2. We don't know how to appreciate people.
3. We are very fast in finding faults and criticizing but very slow in finding goods and give praises.
4. Everybody thinks they are the only one who is right.
5. We don't know how to accept the truth.
6. We don't know how to honour our leaders and authority.
7. We have no patience.
But dear brothers and sisters, this is what the Bible teaches us to do...
1. “Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
1 THESSALONIANS 5:18
Let us learn to be grateful.
2. By appreciating someone, it encourages them to do better and greater.
“Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing”
1 THESSALONIANS 5:11
3. "My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.
Can we learn to stop judging others and pointing fingers. Our society will be better place.
4. "For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you."
"Don’t think for a moment that you know it all, for wisdom comes when you adore him with undivided devotion and avoid everything that’s wrong."
Proverbs 3:7 TPT
5. "And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
John 8:32 NLT
When truth comes, receive it and change the wrongs.
6. "Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God.
7. "Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer."
"A hot-tempered person stirs up conflict, but the one who is patient calms a quarrel.
Let’s learn to appreciate more, encourage more, love more and spread more hope.
Enough of complaints and criticising. By saying this am not encouraging to leave the evils that is happening, nor am ignoring the faults and the mistakes and the errors that is happening, but not with criticism but with constructive ideas and proper support lets help them. Share your good ideas how to implement and appreciate the good they are doing also. No one was prepared for this; we are all learning to fight this.
One word of Appreciation leads to many doors of encouragement. May Jesus be glorified in all our works.
God Bless All.