1. Which department in Nagaland started pre-recorded video lessons for students in view of COVID-19 lockdown?
b. Department of School Education
c. Nagaland University
d. Department of Higher and Technical Education
2. Which among the following district will have a Biosafety Level (BSL) laboratory, along with Kohima?
3. Nagaland has imposed a COVID-19 Cess of Rs 5 on diesel products. What is the amount for petrol and motor spirits?
4. According to Nagaland COVID-19 Dashboard, how many beds are available in COVID Hospital across Nagaland as on May 2?
5. What is the name of the mobile application launched by the Government of India, to enable people assess the risk of coronavirus infection?
a) Aarogya Setu
b) Bharat Corona
c) India Fights
d) Go Corona
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #201: 1-D, 2-C, 3-A, 4-C, 5-A
Winner: Tanu Pandey
Neingulie Memorial School, Dimapur
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima.
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.