1. According to latest Sample Registration System (SRS) bulletin released recently, the infant mortality rate (IMR) was lowest in Nagaland at:
a. 3 deaths per 1000 live births
b. 4 deaths per 1000 live births
c. 6 deaths per 1000 live births
c. 7 deaths per 1000 live births
2. What was the IMR in India according to the SRS bulletin?
3. Which of the following ‘link’ the Business Association of Naga (BAN) and Nagaland Organic farmers Association (NOFA) recently set up for Naga farmers and entrepreneurs?
a. Naga market link
b. Nagaland market link
c. Local market link
d. Indigenous market link
4. Which of the following state in the North East, the delimitation process to redraw Lok Sabha and assembly constituencies is not scheduled ?
b. Arunachal Pradesh
5. Who was the winner of 1st Nagaland Online Open Chess Tournament (open category) organised by Nagaland Chess Association?
a. Mughaho Awomi
b. Salhuto Nyekha
c. Visanyuzo Kuotsu
d. Pulonito Hesso Kinimi
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #202: 1-b, 2-C, 3-c, 4-b, 5-A
There were no winning entries
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.