1. How many types of forest are found in Nagaland according to data given during the International Day for Biological Diversity 2020 on May 22?
2. The first Bio Safety Level 3 (BSL-3) laboratory in Nagland was inaugurated at the Naga Hospital Authority Kohima on May 21. How many tests the lab can conduct per day according to State Health Department?
3. Who has been appointed as the new chief economist and vice president of World Bank Group with effect from June 15, 2020?
a. Carmen Reinhart
b. Makhtar Diop
c. Alison Evans
d. Gita Gopinath
4. Which among the following states recently provided industrial status to Sports?
5. Who was the winner of the sixth 6th Nagaland Online Open Chess Tournament (Open Category)?
a. Salhuto Nyekha
b. Khoveto Vero
c. Pulonito Hesso
d. Mughaho Awomi
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office, H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #204: 1-C, 2-B, 3-a, 4-d, 5-A
Winner: Shreya Dhar
Christian Higher Secondary School, Dimapur
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.