1. Out of total of 22393 enrolment, how many students qualified in High School Levering Certificate Examinations 2020 conducted by the Nagaland Board of School Education?
2. Which among the following school achieved 100% pass percentage in both HSLC and HSSLC in the recently declared NBSE results?
a. Pranab Vidyapith HSS Dimapur
b. Government HSS, Jotsoma
c. Mezhür HSS, Kohima
d. Queen Mary HSS, Mokokchung
3. Space X became the first private space company to send astronauts into space recently. What was the name of the shuttle on which the two NASA astronauts travelled to International Space Station (ISS)?
a. Crew Dragon
b. Star Hopper
d. Red Dragon
4. Who is the Chairperson of the Financial Stability and Development Council (FSDC)?
a. RBI Governor
b. Union Finance Minister
c. Finance Secretary
d. Union Corporate Affairs Minister
5. Roger Federer topped the 2020 Forbes list of the world's 100 top-paid athletes. Who was highest paid female athlete in the list?
a. Naomi Osaka
b. Serena Williams
c. P.V. Sindhu
d. Alex Morgan