1. Which district in Nagaland recently launched the online ePass system for intra district movement of citizens?
2. The 1st phase of implementation of Ration Card portability under ‘One Nation One Ration Card’ started in Nagaland from June 3 covering 76 Fair Price Shops in:
3. ‘Sodar,’ an augmented reality application to help people maintain social distancing was recently launched by:
4. Who among the following assumed the office as the new President of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)?
a. VS Kirloskar
b. Sanjiv Bajaj
c. T V Narendran
d. Uday Kotak
5. Who is the football's first billionaire according to a recent Forbes ranking?
a. Cristiano Ronaldo
b. Lionel Messi
c. David Beckham
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office, H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #206: 1-C, 2-B, 3-a, 4-B, 5-A
Winner: Kilipsangla Imchen
Pilgrim Higher Secondary School, Dimapur
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.