1. Kohima has registered for the India Cycles4Change Challenge, an initiative under Smart Cities Mission. How many cities in India have registered for the challenge?
2. Indian Railways plans to fit radio-frequency identification tags (RFID) in all its wagons by:
a. November 2022
b. December 2022
c. November 2023
d. December 2023
3. When is United Nations World Day against Trafficking in Persons observed?
a. July 28
b. July 29
c. July 30
d. July 31
4. Where is India’s first public Electric Vehicle (EV) charging plaza located?
a. New Delhi
d. Andra Pradesh
5. Which among the following clubs won a record-extending 13th Coupe de France on July 25?
a. Paris Saint-Germain
b. Olympique de Marseille
c. Olympique Lyonnais
d. AS Monaco FC
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to email@example.com or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #213:
1-C, 2-A, 3-B, 4-C, 5-A
Winner: No correct entries
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.