1. How many villages out of 1237 surveyed in Nagaland were without electricity connection as per a recent report by the State’s Directorate of Economics & Statistics?
2. According to the same report, what was the ratio of mobile service penetration in Nagaland?
3. Gujarat recently topped the first NITI Aayog’s ‘Export Preparedness Index 2020.’ What was the overall rank of Nagaland?
4. To facilitate the marketing of agricultural and farm products of the northeastern states outside the region, which of the following organisation has launched the 'Krishi-Udan Scheme’?
a. Airport Authority of India
b. Ministry of Agriculture
d. Ministry of Commerce
5. Who was declared as the winner of the first Nagaland Online Freestyle Football Competition 2020?
a. Ruokuokholie Medom
b. Awang Konyak
c. Zachenth Ngullie
d. Chuncham Zeliang
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to email@example.com or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #218:
1-a, 2-c, 3-d, 4-a, 5-c
Winner: No correct entries this week
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.