1. How many applicants will be selected under the ‘Livelihood Generation Programme for Returned Migrant Workers Due to COVID-19 Pandemic’ launched by Industries & Commerce Department Nagaland on September 28?
2. Where is the State-level water testing laboratory situated in Nagaland?
3. What was the theme for World Rabies Day 2020 observed on September 28?
a. End Rabies: Collaborate, Vaccinate
b. End Rabies: Cooperate , Vaccinate
c. End Rabies: Vaccinate, Prevent
d. End Rabies: Vaccinate, Eradicate
4. Which Ministry is responsible for conducting National Nutrition Survey?
a. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
b. Ministry of Women and Child Development
c. Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution
d. Ministry of Agriculture
5. Who among the following was appointed as the chairperson of a new five-member senior women's selection panel by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)?
a. Neetu David
b. Renu Margrate
c. Mithu Mukherjee
d. Arati Vaidya
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to email@example.com or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #222: 1-c, 2-d, 3-b, 4-b, 5-a
Minister Hills Baptist Higher Secondary School, Kohima
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.