1. What was the rank of Nagaland in 2019 National TB Elimination Programme (NTEP) in the smaller state category (below 50 lakh population)?
2. Under the slogan ‘Every Child Counts’, NxtWave, powered by iB Hubs, Hyderabad, the ‘India 4.0 - Dr APJ’ Project aims to provide free 4.0 education to how many children in Nagaland?
3. The Foundation Stone for country’s first Multi-modal Logistic Park was laid down by Union Minister Nitin Gadkari on October 20. Where is it located?
a. Jogighopa, Assam
b. Bengaluru, Karnataka
c. Kandla, Gujarat
d. Howrah, West Bengal
4. What is the name of the Indigenously Developed Anti Radiation Missile tested recently by the Defence Research and Development Organisation?
5. Who won the 1st Kohima Cross Country (XC) Cycle Race?
a. Kevilebo Zhotso
b. Avitu Casavy
c. Yamet Leinak
d. Ruokuo Kire
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #225: 1-d, 2-a, 3-c, 4-a, 5-c
Winner: Athia Gabriela, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dimapur
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.