1. In which category the Kohima Smart City Development Ltd (KSCDL) was declared winner at the ET Government Global Smart Cities Forum 2020?
a. Best Smart Education Solution of the Year
b. Best Digital Initiative of the Year
c. Best Safety & Security Initiative of the Year
d. Best Startup Initiatives by Smart Cities
2. Which among the following tribes in the North East celebrates Wangala, a post harvest festival?
3. Which among the following Consulates in Kolkata recently launched the first Academy of Women Entrepreneurs (AWE) in the Northeast India along with Asian Confluence?
a. Consulate of Canada
b. Honorary Consulate of Finland
c. German Consulate
d. US Consulate General Kolkata
4. Which among the following tests/exams is slated to be held for the first time in Nagaland from November 21 to December 14?
a. Chartered Accountants Examinations
b. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
c. National Institute of Design Entrance Exam
d. Indian Economic Service Examination
5. Who among the following will be representing India in the JDC Virtual Amateur World Darts Championship to be held in Gibraltar from April 7 to 13, 2021?
a. Noko Konyak
b. Vikehelie Suohu
c. Lima Toshi
d. Lanu Pongen
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur. You can also email the answers to email@example.com or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #230: 1-B, 2-C, 3-D 4-A, 5-A
There were no right entries
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.