1. According to Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR), the targeted date of completion to connect Nagaland’s capital Kohima with railway network is:
a. March 2021
b. March 2022
c. March 2023
d. March 2024
2. Who among the following was awarded Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Anthyodaya Krishi Puruskar, 2019 (Zonal level) by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) on its 92nd ICAR Foundation Day?
a. Atheo Lotha
b. Areni Lotha
c. Abeni Lotha
d. Arenthung Lotha
3. The ‘Cleanest Colony in Dimapur Competition’ is an initiative of:
a. Dimapur District Administration
b. Dimapur Municipal Council
c. Urban Development and Municipal Affairs Department
d. PHED Department
4. Which among the following state government launched the ‘Operation Muskaan’, to trace missing children?
a. West Bengal
c. Andhra Pradesh
5. Lewis Hamilton recently won as the Hungarian Grand Prix for a record:
a. Eighth Time
b. Ninth Time
c. Tenth Time
d. Eleventh Time
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #211: 1-b, 2-d, 3-Either A or B, 4-d, 5-A
Winner: Mhao T Shitiri, Class 10
Mount Hermon Hr Sec School, Kohima
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.