1. The Government of Nagaland has recently approved the constitution of the Nagaland Staff Selection Board (NSSB). The NSSB will act as the direct recruitment board for:
a) Group-A Post
b) Group-B posts
c) Group –C Posts
d) Group-D Posts
2. ‘The Green Line Experiment’ is citizen's movement of lining the pavement with potted greens and plants in:
3. When is ‘World Day against Trafficking in Persons’ observed?
a. July 27
b. July 28
c. July 29
d. July 30
4. What is the name of the weather forecast application launched by the India Meteorological Department?
a) Weather Check
b) IMD Forecast
d) IMD Check
5. Which among the following clubs won the FA Cup or The Football Association Challenge Cup, for record extending 14th time?
d. Manchester United
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to email@example.com or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #214:
1-d, 2-b, 3-c, 4-a, 5-A
Winner: No correct entries
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.